Did the impeachment vendetta extend a conservative Supreme Court by assuring a second term for President Trump when Ginsburg goes?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

We don't know that she's going to "go". And I can't think of anything that would do more to give her the will to stay alive another four years than the possibility of Trump selecting her replacement.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I think the impeachment probe has driven many moderates and independents to consider voting for Trump in 2020.  If Trump is in office when Ginsburg goes, you can bet her replacement will be conservative making the balance 6 to 3 in favor of the right.

However, since by the end of 2019 Trump will have confirmed the lifetime appointments of 180 conservative federal court judges, he's already changed the face of the judicial branch for the next generation at least.  And a right leaning SCOTUS seals the deal no matter if Ginsburg is there or not.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The democrats   are assuring a second  term  ,They   have  far left  lunatics running  and nobody  decent 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The Ukraine scandal and Trump's impeachment involves a sitting president asking a foreign leader for the ‘favor’ of smearing his chief American political rival but few Republicans show signs of bolting from the lying, treasonous criminal who occupies the White House.

Trump will not get a second term.

• Mike
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

That is not treason

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

You're making a lot of assumptions, there, too many to say what you predict is likely.

Did you know Bill Clinton was literally impeached for "obstruction of justice", when he obstructed far less. I realize stupid people who let Fox Propaganda tell them what to think, think otherwise. Do you think for yourself? Did you even know that Republicans have been less "conservative" than Democrats for almost 50 years now, the THE MOST IMPORTANT way? Fox New won't say it. I'd be ok it you disagreed, but could back up what you way. Most Republicans are too ungodly stupid to do that, though.

• Bust Amove2 months agoReport

"Obstruction of justice" as in not acquiescing to a false partisan accusation of collusion based not on any evidence, but vindictiveness over the democratic process?  That "obstruction of justice"?  Keep watching your CNN if that kind of fantasy makes you happy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.