I'm antivax, if I pray for healing will god spiritually vaccinate me?

Favorite Answer

Trust me on this, if you haven't been vaccinated against measles and you become infected with it... you're going to SO wish you had been vaccinated.

Don't even get me started on polio!

• bender_xr217
      1 month agoReport

@Ronald: Measles is the least of your worries. Talk to someone who grew up in the 40's and ask them what people were dying from before vaccinations.

No, silly. He won't. He never does for us what we can and should do for ourselves. No good father would.

• misty

No, only an idiot wouldn't take a vaccine.

Vaccines cause autism and a ton of other disorders.  Don't do it.

-------

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

• Retief
      1 month agoReport

No, vaccines do NOT cause autism - I guess its so much easier to simply repeat nonsense than to do any research.

• yesmar

He might, then again, he might not.

• yesmar
      1 month agoReport

I pray he does too but there are always more variables than "what God wants", hence the predicaments we find ourselves in.

Jenny McCarthy kills people. I know that seems an extreme thing to say, but when people are keeping track of your bodycount, you're probably killing people.

https://www.jennymccarthybodycount.com/

Source(s): To be fair, it's the number of deaths that could have been avoided with vaccinations, but if you want to be the face of opposing vaccinations, you've got to own that too.
    • Well I definitely wouldn’t want to be a murderer!

LOL! Why not just take the bloody vaccine? Speaking as someone who finds a lot of New Age-y spiritual practices and ideas really interesting and effective? But who's also a nurse, and has always had a great deal of respect for modern medicine, too? This whole anti-vaxxer thing is not just f*cking stupid and wilfully ignorant. But actually..? It is also dangerous! VERY dangerous! And THE very epitome of f*cking selfish! 

Ever heard of herd immunity, and vulnerable demographics relying on it..? You should google it. Ever heard of previously almost non-existent diseases making a comeback, because complacent, privileged people are NOT getting vaccinated? You should google that, too... And also, did you know that whatever trace amounts of mercury, etc, that can be found in a vaccine, are actually so miniscule, you'll get FAR more mercury from your weekly fish intake? F*cking eh. I've got SO little respect for this sh*t, I can't even!

Source(s): Vaccinated and proud. Against the flu, this year. Not mainly for my own sake. But for the sake of my frail, elderly patients! Some of whom could very well f*cking die from the flu, if I selfishly infected them, because I refused to take the bloody vaccine! I'm just saying.
  • Mintee

it could be that Gods answer to you is to get vaccinated by modern medicine

first of all what is antivax? GOD CAN HEAL BUT HE DOES NOT VACCINATE..

• Rufus T. Firefly
      1 month agoReport

One reason is the they were led to believe vaccinations caused autism. The scientist who said this was found to have lied about his research.
      Another reason is they think their children will be stronger for having illnesses and recovering. But again, they infect babies & elderly & cancer patients.

If:

YES, then God rewarded your faith.

NO, you should've helped yourself with God given medicine.

Either way, God's reputation will be safe. You? Not so much. But him? No worries.