Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Im really worried?

So I have a boyfriend since October 5th, I have known him for over a year from college. He's 17 almost 18, ive just turned 18. We have been having sex since summer and then I found on October 12th that I was 2 months pregnant (August 14th) < was when I conceived. I had sex with another guy on the 7th of August, but there is a very very low chance that he can have kids. Very low chance. And my now boyfriend has a perfectly working thingy lol. Me and my now boyfriend were having sex almost 3 times a day in summer and around august time. Then I had sex with another guy (i was single at this time) i had sex with him september 10. I believe I was already pregnant when me and him had sexual intercourse. im slightly worried that the other 2 guys i have had sex with (not my bf) could be the father to the baby. Do you think its a high chance? I obviously cant find out until the baby is here to know for sure but I need some reassurance or guidance on what to do and who you guys think the dad is. Btw.. All 3 were unprotected (stupid me) I have polycystic ovaries and thought I could not get pregnant

Just keep your mouth shut if that's an alternative.

"There is a very very low chance that he can have kids."  Did you see his sperm count?  Wait until you can have a DNA test.

Who told you the guy had a low chance of having kids? Sounds like a line to me. It certainly isn't the boyfriend.

Your BF is likely the father but you really need a DNA test to be certain.