University of Hawaii Anthropology undergrad program?

I currently live in Texas and looking for a university to get my undergrad in anthropology. I heard about the University of Hawaii and looked into their anthropology program and it seems really good, but I wanted to get some opinions from people who have attended or moved from the mainland over to Hawaii for college. Did you have a hard time with the move? Did you have a hard time finding work after you moved there? If you attended the University there, how was it? How was financial aid and out of state tuition? 

It's hard to find a job with a major in anthropology, so you don't want to spend a lot of money earning your degree. You can get your anthropology degree at the U. of Texas-Austin, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Texas Northern and the U. of Houston, all of which will be cheaper than the U. of Hawaii (and that doesn't include airfare). If you have to move off-campus at the U. of Hawaii, it will cost an extra $10,000/year because housing is so expensive there.