I Can not uninstall Battle.net client?

Hi

I am done with Blizzard and their games. I have Battlenet client on my Laptop and PC. When I try to Uninstall the Client on both computers it does not work nothing happens just battlenet shows up in the Taskbar för a second and then nothing happens. Now I am 100% sure nothing is wrong with my Laptop as I just bought it a couple of weeks ago. So I dont understand why this is happening?Is there a way to uninstall it? feels like Blizzard forcing you to have it on your PC. This is NOT OK..

Thanks for help

• Pyrus
    Favorite Answer

You have to try installing a 3rd party application. Revo Uninstaller helps me in such situations. You can download it and use it for free, and there is of course the Pro version. But honestly, I've never seen the difference between the two. Revo Uninstaller scans your PC for installed applications, and then when you find the desired app, just choose how you want to uninstall it. The software scans for any leftover information, registry values on its own, and tells you if you want to delete them (to which the answer is "yes", of course). After that, your issue with Battle.net should be gone. 

If that doesn't do the trick, search "regedit" on your computer and run it as administrator. Manually check for all entries of battle.net, and delete them. This can take a while, and you have to make sure it solely corresponds to Battle.net (in the panel to the right after finding the registry values), but it does the trick. To search in "regedit" after opening it, simply press "Ctrl" + "F".

I hope this helps you :)

reinstall your operating system, that should do the trick.