What would happen if a fire alarm goes off during the SATs?

Hello everyone. I am taking the SATs tomorrow and have been reading the rules and policies from the College Board. What seems unclear, though, is what would happen if a fire alarm goes off during the test. Does the building still have to be evacuated? If you evacuate, will the College Board make exceptions and not cancel scores? How does that work? Thank you.

There wouldn’t be any test scores if the entire exam was not completed. What you had finished would be canceled.   A make up test date would be announced. 

Since it seems that the specific answer is not present in the policies that you read, I can only speculate. I'm certain that the building would be evacuated. I think that is a given. More than likely a new test would be given as the possibility of someone intentionally interrupting the test is likely. A new test with different questions seems to make the most sense. Like I said though this is just speculation on my part.