What's your favourite Disney film?

Favorite Answer

I have to agree that The Incredibles was really, really well-done...

loved the "Frozone" character even though he appeared for only a few moments

and

loved what they did with the "standard superhero powers"

and the whole James Bond "feel"

despite being a super hero movie

was fantastic.

looking at the rankings...

https://www.buzzfeed.com/christopherhudspeth/xx-di...

I have to say I disagree with it pretty seriously.

In order of that ranking

and with the realization that I am a big fan of animated movies and TV series

#1 - Lion King - didn't do it for me

#2 - Beauty and the Beast - ditto

#3 - Zootopia - didn't see it

#4 - Aladdin - Good...except for Robin Williams, who made a horrible djinni, and I could have done without Gilbert Godfried as well

#5 - Tangled - one of the best Disney movies I've seen in decades, the horse just cracks me up...and the frying pan combat scene, but not as slick and excellent as The Incredibles

#6 - Big Hero 6 - didn't see it

#7 - Mulan - really good...REALLY good...until the end, the cross-dressing was just too much

#8 - The Little Mermaid - didn't do it for me

#9 - Moana - didn't see it

#10 - Snow White - the best of the classics, love Dopey (freaking hilarious), love the "Hi Ho" song, definitely on par with The Incredibles

#11 - The Jungle Book - another great, I saw it in theaters as a kid, loved loved loved the songs and the animals are hilarious

#12 - Robin Hood - another great, Prince John suddenly sucking his thumb might be the second-funniest Disney moment of all time (after Dopey). The main problem is that it's just too short a movie.

#13 - Frozen - didn't do it for me

#14 - Pinnochio - great, but not quite on par with Snow White or The Incredibles

A great one that should have made that list but didn't: Brave. Really excellent movie (though I like The Incredibles better).

The Jungle Book (animated - 1967) - Great songs, great voice acting, great sidekicks, great villain, great ending. 

My favorite Disney film that I ever saw on a Saturday night in December is Frozen 2. Just for me, my sister, my mother, my grandmother and my sister's best friend as possible.

The lion king is my fav

Dragonslayer (1981)

Not the usual Disney fare.  Live-action fantasy with three-dimensional characters, including Tyrian, the main villain.  Plus, still the best-looking movie dragon ever, with the best name.

Fantasia........

• jj
      1 month agoReport

Good movie!

Pirates of the Caribbean.

• Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

entertaining film

• It's a tie between The Incredibles and National Treasure

• Kathy

Lady and the Tramp.