What's your favourite Disney film?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I have to agree that The Incredibles was really, really well-done...

loved the "Frozone" character even though he appeared for only a few moments

and

loved what they did with the "standard superhero powers"

and the whole James Bond "feel"

despite being a super hero movie

was fantastic.

looking at the rankings...

https://www.buzzfeed.com/christopherhudspeth/xx-di...

I have to say I disagree with it pretty seriously.

In order of that ranking

and with the realization that I am a big fan of animated movies and TV series

#1 - Lion King - didn't do it for me

#2 - Beauty and the Beast - ditto

#3 - Zootopia - didn't see it

#4 - Aladdin - Good...except for Robin Williams, who made a horrible djinni, and I could have done without Gilbert Godfried as well

#5 - Tangled - one of the best Disney movies I've seen in decades, the horse just cracks me up...and the frying pan combat scene, but not as slick and excellent as The Incredibles

#6 - Big Hero 6 - didn't see it

#7 - Mulan - really good...REALLY good...until the end, the cross-dressing was just too much

#8 - The Little Mermaid - didn't do it for me

#9 - Moana - didn't see it

#10 - Snow White - the best of the classics, love Dopey (freaking hilarious), love the "Hi Ho" song, definitely on par with The Incredibles

#11 - The Jungle Book - another great, I saw it in theaters as a kid, loved loved loved the songs and the animals are hilarious

#12 - Robin Hood - another great, Prince John suddenly sucking his thumb might be the second-funniest Disney moment of all time (after Dopey). The main problem is that it's just too short a movie.

#13 - Frozen - didn't do it for me

#14 - Pinnochio - great, but not quite on par with Snow White or The Incredibles

A great one that should have made that list but didn't: Brave. Really excellent movie (though I like The Incredibles better).

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

The Jungle Book (animated - 1967) - Great songs, great voice acting, great sidekicks, great villain, great ending. 

• 1 month ago

My favorite Disney film that I ever saw on a Saturday night in December is Frozen 2. Just for me, my sister, my mother, my grandmother and my sister's best friend as possible.

• 1 month ago

The lion king is my fav

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Dragonslayer (1981)

Not the usual Disney fare.  Live-action fantasy with three-dimensional characters, including Tyrian, the main villain.  Plus, still the best-looking movie dragon ever, with the best name.

• 1 month ago

Fantasia........

• jj
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Good movie!

• 1 month ago

Pirates of the Caribbean.

• Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

entertaining film

• It's a tie between The Incredibles and National Treasure

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Lady and the Tramp.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.