Iambi
Iambi asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 2 months ago

One of my first questions I asked here was about taking a business professional  out for our company. I did and our company got the contract?

So this guy wants to meet again with me again to discuss the finer points of the contract. I am not sure if I should meet him or not. My boss say he is fine with me going. It just seems a little different this time. I guess last time I did the taking this time he is taking me. So should I go or not?

Favorite Answer

Sure it should get you a bigger bonus. 

• Ace Shorty
      1 month agoReport

The way I look at it is he would've been plumb rude not to have returned the compliment to you as you did to him. That could've made you feel as though you had lost your charm on males, :) NAH :)

he may have liked your moan

• Iambi
      1 month agoReport

He never heard me moan

You've always got to go for it, especially if he's a good looking guy. 

• Ace Shorty
      1 month agoReport

Those are the worst kind, you want a rugged cowboy type of guy. I got 1 of those coats, dam thing is heavvvvvvvy. I'd take a pretty hoer over a lady all the time. 

Laughable every time you've posted this.  The stock photos of "yourself" are even more laughable.

Anyway, personalities aside, I find it unusual for an Administrative Assistant to be meeting a company's client to explain contract law.  I trust you firm has high professional liability coverage?

I work in a law firm.  The CLERKS aren't allowed to meet with clients to discuss "the finer point of the contract."  And we have professional liability insurance!

I trust you have a need to post how very often you are "pursued" by both men and women?

Your questions are certainly not those of a "business professional."  That's my thinking on the subject.

I own a professional office.  I wouldn't allow you NEAR a client - "Do you prefer to go out and eat your date or stay home and dine in?"