Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

Can Aries men be attracted to big tomboys?

If you are an Aries man, would you like to date a woman who is quite tomboyish and a bit masculine? From what I have noticed, Aries men have high sex drive, so they are usually attracted to women who look sexy, petite, feminine, curvy, have big boobs, and seductive because these women make them feel masculine. That is why most Aries men are often attracted to Cancer women, even Aries women like Cancer women as well. Aries men also tend to hate other men who are hotter, bigger, and more manly than them, like for example Scorpio men and perhaps Capricorn men too. Cancer women love Scorpio men and it even makes Aries men more upset too. However, I have seen many Cancer men who have a relationship with tomboyish and unattractive women though. Unlike Cancer men, it seems that "skinny" Aries men often feel intimidated by people who are stronger and more masculine than them, doesn't it? 

I've only known two Aries guys in my life and their wives were the most homely types in my life. One was divorced from a Cancer, remarried a Capricorn. The other married to a Leo. 

Astrology is magic not nature and no statistics exist for magic.

How many people of each sign does one need to know on a personal basis to form opinions. Five? Ten? Of each gender? Is age a factor?

You’re suggesting well over a hundred individuals. Expect others to validate the stereotyping? You seem to have a lot of free time to observe and not get paid. Do you get IDs to confirm signs or take their word?

Yes, but... so can any zodiac sign.

Star signs have no relation to a persons "personality".

After 100 years of scientific study there is yet to be any connections found.

A persons personality, and life choices are determined by their upbringing, not stars & planets..

• Carson

Sure. And so can the other 11 signs of the zodiac.