Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

I am really scared?

So I have a boyfriend since October 5th, I have known him for over a year from college. He's 17 almost 18, ive just turned 18. We have been having sex since summer and then I found on October 12th that I was 2 months pregnant (August 14th) < was when I conceived. I had sex with another guy on the 7th of August, but there is a very very low chance that he can have kids. Very low chance. And my now boyfriend has a perfectly working thingy lol. Me and my now boyfriend were having sex almost 3 times a day in summer and around august time. Then I had sex with another guy (i was single at this time) i had sex with him september 10. I believe I was already pregnant when me and him had sexual intercourse.

im slightly worried that the other 2 guys i have had sex with (not my bf) could be the father to the baby. Do you think its a high chance? I obviously cant find out until the baby is here to know for sure but I need some reassurance or guidance on what to do and who you guys think the dad is.

btw all of these guys were unprotected (silly me)

I have polycystic ovaries so I didnt feel I could get pregnant

Just take care of your kid and maybe don't sleep around so much next time. Since you've been screwing everything in sight, you're definitely going to need to have a test done to be sure who the father is. Once you know who it is, he needs to step up and be a father.

With two different guys in the same cycle, there is no way to know without a DNA test.

You know there is just no help for stupid