Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 month ago

Why are gender neutral pussycats working in HMV?

Limp wristed effeminate boys, with purple hair and nail varnish serving me, does it create a generally great impression for customers? I am genuinely thinking of emailing their head office ...and you can type some gubbins about 'how does it effect me and such' , well it is just hard to take someone who looks like a transexual clown seriously, or ask for advice. Giving me sideway glances and furrowed brow expressions as I handed over my copy of Motorheads bomber, what's wrong with them

Is it because a Canadian bailed the company out?

Favorite Answer

It is trendy to have bohemian types working for your company,  youthful angst and rebellion against conformity

Limp wrist boys (who, in my area, also feign a lisp, with purple hair and nail varnish are NOT gender neutral.  You said it, "effeminate"

When an overpopulation exists mama nature creates Homosexuals, wars, and disease.

Why did it take you so long to buy one of Motörhead’s best albums you wanker?