Should I look for a different job or develop myself more? Was my boss attitude helpful?

I am a requiter. My boss developed a spreadsheet to track talent which had a formula that auto populates dates. For some reason it was not working properly. She asked me to input the data in the spreadsheet which I was doing manually and she mentioned if I inputted a formula, the info would auto populate. I have never done formulas in excel and therefore I did not know how to do this. I reached out to peers of mine and tried looking it up online. This was something I was struggling with. My boss and peer went out to lunch together where they introduced themselves and told me who they are was a person. My boss asked did I have any questions and I told her in regards to the spreadsheet, the formula part was something I was struggling with. I asked when we got back to the office could she show me how to create the formula. She said she was not going to help me because being that I was an HR manager for 4 years I should know that and if she has to show me that then I am in the wrong role. In the car on the way back, she asked me what I needed from her as a leader and what she is doing that she could do differently. I was pissed because I felt that I told her when asked what I needed from her as a leader and she shut me down. Why ask me what I need from you as a leader and If you deem it something I should already know, not help me? I am going get tutoring on how to do formulas in excel to develop myself. The outcome was, I figured the formula out and finished the spreadsheet.

You should look for another job where your boss never says a word to you about anything.  You are highly insecure and cannot move forward because you take things way too personal.  Your boss didnt have an attitude with you, you have the attitude with her.  Get over it....good grief!! 

There are tutorials you can do online.  If you put a good hour reading and practicing it its not very difficult.