He talks bad about his baby mom. Is he crazy?

My boyfriend/baby's father talks really bad about his other baby's mom. He says things like she's a nothing *** ***** for living in "the hood" with their baby and she's a whore for sleeping with other men. (Which I don't know if that's true) but he did get her put out of her last home and she invited him to the one she's in now. (Stupid move on her part) but He's also staying with me, gambles a lot and asks her for gas money ($15-$20 or he'll ask me. I'm the one telling him when to talk to his baby's mom or go see his child. He's barely around him because he's always up under me. Plus, I'm having a kid with him too. (Which was a mistake). I just don't know what to do! He said he'll be around our kid but he leaves the house for hours and don't come back until dark I'm the one paying all of the rent. 

• Foofa

The obvious response to his vitriol should be, "hmmm, wonder why you were ever sleeping with someone so awful". But you're not as stuck as you think. If it's too late to terminate you'll need to give this baby up for adoption. This guy isn't going to be a good father and it's unlikely you'll be the last of the women he knocks up and then talks smack about later. Do whatever it takes to not have a child binding you to this loser for life.

Are you serious??? Few men take responsibility for their children, dear. And if he's got multiple kids with multiple women, guaranteed he's not taking care of any of them.

What a completely sad situation for the children involved.

This is what happens when we invite someone to live with us - they take advantage. And he doesn't seem like he was very reliable with his first baby momma. It's not like he's going to be different with you.

I'd probably tell him to find another place to live, but that's just me. It's up to you. it seems like you're unhappy with the situation.

• Linda

Wow he has two babies with different women. Whoa! He sounds like a real keeper. Ha! So much drama here! He sounds like a deadbeat. I would probably run from this situation. I would feel very uneasy if I was having a baby with a guy who couldn't support the one he already has with another girl. I feel sorry for both of your kids. Yes it was a huge mistake getting knocked up from this loser. You need to get free of him somehow and start again but it will be hard with a baby. You need to kick him to the curb, get government assistance temporarily, and get child support from this babymaker who can't even take care of himself and has no business running down another person because he is no better himself!

sounds like he could be crazy

Can you imagine how he talks about you when he is with his other baby mama or with any other girl? He isn't the crazy one, but each girl that has unprotected sex with him certainly is.

• Carson

No, you are crazy for putting up with this fool. "Wanna know a secret?" He's talking trash about you to the next sperm recipient he'll knock up and not support.

The next time he leaves find a huge trash bag, throw everything he owns in it and put it outside the door.

Barricade the door and have your phone in your hand to call 911.

If you let this POS stay in your life you will get exactly what you are asking for.

Alone, supporting a baby.