Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 1 month ago

How much is accutane ?

I’ve been insecure about my acne for years. Everytime I would ask my mom to book an appointment with the dermatologist she would tell me to leave her alone like she wanted me to be insecure about it forever, so long story short I’m 18 and she never made my appointment after years of asking her. When I was younger I tried things from my physician and it worked for a little bit then stopped working—it was the cream. He said if it didn’t work he would schedule me to see a dermatologist, not years later because my mom never made the appointment I’m still in the same predicament. Well I’m 18 now and can make my own appointments and I just found out my mom took me off her insurance and now she’s preventing me from going in another way. I would have to wait about 2 months to be approved for Medicaid and I don’t think I can go that long with my skin looking like this! I feel so ugly. So I’m willing to pay out of pocket for the accutane. If anybody knows what the prices range from or how it works! Thank you 

NATURAL ACNE PROTOCOL

1/ Never, ever touch your face.

2/ Use 3 facwcacecloths to wash your face, one to soap on, one to soap off with very hot water, one to rinse off with ice coldca water, in that order, once a day.

3/ If you are under 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A once a day with a full meal

4/ If you are over 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A twice a day with a full meal.

Do not get pregnant while taking vitamin A. Do not take any more, like Accutane, it will stop you growing.

5/ Never, ever. pick, squeeze or pop your spot. Read number 1 again.

6/ Do this for 90 days.

7/ Invest in a brand new pillow and 2 new or more pillow cases to ‘double bag’ your pillow. HOT wash every couple of days.

Source:

A bit of advice given to me as a teenager, a bit of science as I am studying allergic reactions and vitamin A is a part of that. A bit of research: I sat in a lecture at the back and watched the acne prone pick at their faces, those with the worse acne touched their faces 32 times in an hour, the clearest complexions didn't touch their faces even once. I have circumstantial evidence that acne is the result of dermatophyte transfer from hands to face...where it does not get washed off and is well fed by hormones, sweat a

nd oil...just a hypothesis... But it would explain why vitamin A is so effective as vitamin causes skin to remove dermatophytes.

I never have had acne, a few pimples on my left chin where I am most likely to rest my hand.

The secret is never to touch the spots

The People’s Pharmacy reports that Milk of Magnesia applied topically, at night is useful. This is 10% Magnesium Hydroxide in water. Epsom salts, which are Magnesium sulphate added to a hot bath are also reported to clear up back acne.

An increase in IODINE (Seafood, milk, Lugols) is often beneficial.

The very latest treatment is super gross, but works: August 2014, T. Borody: Faecal transfer from someone with perfect skin (and I’d guess, same gender.) These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition.

It’s not just the RX, you must see a MD and have blood work first.  If you waited this long you can hang in there 2 months.  BUT, many docs do not take Medicaid.  Rxs can vary depending on pharmacy 

• kaliyah1 month agoReport

We have quite a few doctors where I’m from that takes Medicaid