When impeachment fails in the Senate for lack of evidence should Pelosi, Schiff, and Nadler be impeached for abuse of power?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Lack of? There’s plenty. Bye bye trump.

• ...Show all comments
    • Steven S
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

In a trump supporters eye? Maybe so. But this concerns the nation. Everything will be corroborated to filter out any rumors or false evidence. Nice try with the low IQ shot. Come by sometime and let me show you my doctorate.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

No.  Pelosi, Schiff and Nadler would just refuse to cooperate and the house would vote not to impeach them.

That's a stupid question. 

• 1 month ago

They are clearly abusing their power.

• 1 month ago

Absolutely. President Trump will order Federal Marshals from the DoJ to arrest them. 

• Bye
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

The media should be investigating the motives behind the democrats.....but they are not investigative journalist.....they are CIA trained operatives.

• ...Show all comments
    • Sfancik
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

What was wrong with what he said there?  He would have more flexibility after the election.  Are you assuming every President negotiates with Russia to subvert the interests of his own country.  Only your guy does that! 

• 1 month ago

Yes.

The Founding Fathers never intended that the Impeachment Process be initiated by an accusation from an anonymous person and be seized upon by a confederacy of partisan politicians, beginning the process in secret hearings simply because they harbor a hatred for a President.

• ...Show all comments
    • Sfancik
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

I don't think you understand the concept of "makes sense".  YB, the person who answered the question is talking about the Founding Fathers.  I didn't ask a question.  You guys are bizarro.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, they are both good people 

• Maga Myers
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

There are 3 of them genius

• 1 month ago

It will fail in the Senate but not for lack of evidence. It will fail for lack of spine. GOP senators would have convicted Obama for the same thing ten times over.

• ...Show all comments
    • Sfancik
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Did we ever even throw John Kerry in jail for all his swiftboat war crimes??  Why do they keep getting away with this stuff?  A Kenyan was President for 8 years and no one seems to care.

• 1 month ago

This question gets more annoying the more you ask it. It's trolling dishonest propaganda.

1. How the fvck can Congress get impeached for doing THEIR JOB?

2. IMPEACHMENT IS ABOUT RESTORING BALANCE. EVEN IF THE CORRUPT SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE ACQUITS HIM OF ALL CHARGES? THE POINT IS TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF HIM FOR UNORTHODOX, IMMORAL AND ILLEGAL PRACTICE.

He's branded a crook for life. And the more the Right defends him like desperate vultures like they HAVE been in public hearings? The more they'll be branded unAmerican and unpatriotic CROOKS AS WELL.

So Amen @ the DNC. Message, heard. Understood. Acknowledged.

• ...Show all comments
    • Sfancik
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Just another rumor?  I heard a rumor that Trump won't subject himself to testifying under oath and ordered no one else to either?  Any meat to that rumor?  The only thing there's "no evidence" of is corruption involving Joe Biden.  Rumor is Trump doesn't care!  Oh, more than a rumor actually.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I hope that racism fails in the senate.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.