Lv 4
Jen asked in HealthDental · 1 month ago

How do i research tooth that needs to be grounded down and then a crown added? What do you call that?

I want to see how much that costs etc.  I originally said they could pull it but I'm thinking of keeping it because it's a back tooth and they said they could fix a partial to it, which sounds better than letting the partial just flap. 

3 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    I would have the tooth pulled.  Jingles is correct about the price and  Tavy is correct you  can eat without that tooth.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

    It's called a root canal and crown about $1500 - $2000 total

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Root canal and crown. You can eat normally with no back molar. Have it out.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.