do you ever feel like you are to old to drive the type of car or truck you have. I am 49 and drive a 2017 corolla se with tinted windows.?

• 1 week ago
    Favorite Answer

Drive what makes you happy, don't worry about what other people think you should drive 

I'm 68 years old and I drive a modified 1959 Jaguar XK150 "S".

I feel younger every time I crank it up to 95+ MPH cruising speed.

Not me. I drive whatever I choose.

• CB

64 years old 6'7" and drive a Ford Focus  w/ 6spd manual - Not to old, I like smaller cars and manual transmissions. 

• CB
      1 month agoReport

Very boring but passes gas stations by the dozens, no need to race to the next stop light anyway.

Tinting the windows is smart. Reduces interior temp. makes the upholstery last longer, keeps it from fading so fast, keeps the sun from burning your skin as much.

Just have minimum tint so cops don't bother you.

• Jay P

Physically maybe.  Getting older and climbing in and out of a very low sports car isn't as easy now as it would have been in my teens and 20's.

• Trump 2020
      1 month agoReport

You got THAT right Crawling out of my old Corvette is a major chore, but I don't complain or I'd have to listen to wife saying "sell it".