Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 month ago

Why did I have a dream where I slit my own fathers throat? I don't even hate my father so why would I have a dream like that?

Somewhere in your life rules are possibly being imposed upon you, or someone is making decisions for you. You are strong willed and have a mind of your own and dont like being told what you can or cant do.

• Rich

Jesus said that in the last days, when suddenly all comforts are removed and the great persecution starts at the hand of the antichrist and people's hearts would become cold, and family members would turn against each other. IN extreme cases, due to lack of food, they will resort to cannibalism as it already happened with the ancient Israelites. Here is one of the scriptures:

Luke 12:53Father will be divided against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.”

Your dream was probably prophetic in nature, as people will truly become cold and kill others, even family members they now love.

My suggestion is to repent of your sins, give your life to Christ, and be determined to walk in love and stay true to him even if it costs you your life, because the Bible says that masses of Christians will be killed in those days.

Your dream is just a tiny snapshot of those awful times that are around the corner.

Please repent. The eternity of souls is now hanging in the balance.

• MO1 month agoReport

Bullshit

• .....

A dream comes from the spirit world,and depending on the type of spirits in the vicinity will depend on the influence.

Prayer is the blockbuster, to call upon Jesus Christ to remove negative forces, to bring high Heavenly spirits (angels ) of Heaven to keep any negative forces far away.

It works, it works it works.

GodsGrandPlan.org might explain it more clearly.

• MO1 month agoReport

Bull

Wow that's not good. Maybe to break out of his mold or authority?

Stop watching horror movies.

I am your father, Luke.

Do not hate me.

Your father symbolizes you in this dream.  Look at yourself, and see why you dislike yourself so much that you would use this horrific image in your dreams to get your attention.   Also it is a throat injury, and what do we do with our throats?  We eat and we talk, so look to these two aspects of yourself and see if there is something you need to take note of concerning eating, smoking, or talking.....or what you talk about. 

Look up demons and dreams.  Demons may have the ability to affect our dreams.

Pray to Jesus for protection from the dark side and seek God through faith in His Son, Jesus Christ, always..

God Bless

• MO1 month agoReport

Bull

that's why you have nightmares about your dad.