bob asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

White liquid discharge from my penis hole what have I caught?

Had vaginal sex with an escort pulled my penis out saw condom was ripped in half and top half my penis had no protection.

Must have caught some thing from her

• Jason

See, you have done a mistake and now you are suffering from it. Now get tested, remove your doubts and then forget about what has happened, learn from the mistake and don't do it again, because you have to suffer like now again (Not even with a condom). Have one trusted partner for sex even it may take time to find a one

Yikes. So sorry man. Not ideal. Get to the doctor ASAP! STD or not, a penis creme with an antibacterial agent such as Vitamin C can help hydrate the penis and ensure that the beloved organ is getting the optimal treatment!

• wings

You very well may NOT have caught something. The condom was ripped, & the top half of your penis had a white substance on it. That white substance could very well be her vaginal lubrication or your sperm. You did say the condom was ripped in half., so if you ejaculated, the sperm very likely escaped onto your skin, or as I've just written, it could be her lubrication. If you're still concerned about it, consult a Doctor.

• Tj

see a doctor...................

You sure it wasn't semen?

seems like gonorrhea to me

you need to take antibiotics to cure it

tell her you want a refund

You will get Penis cancer 😂

most probably Chlamydia or Gonorrhea. You get tested at a sexual health clinical with urine and blood tests and these STD'S are treated with a 2 week course of antibiotics such as Doxycycline. 

You have caught an STD.  Likely one of the incurable kinds.