How appreciated would it be , for me to distribute Christmas cards to my favorite co-workers?

At work , there are approximately 15 people who I like to hand out a Christmas card..

The things discouraging me from writing no Christmas cards at all is : #1 It might not be appreciated and my co-workers may not find significance in my acct of kindness.

#2 : I fear I might leave someone out or forget someone.... And therefore , hurt their feelings.

What should I do?

• Cogito
    Favorite Answer

At my office, some people used to hand cards out, but as you say, some were left out.  It was awkward when some people had 30 or 40 cards on their desks while others had just a few.  One person got none at all as everyone knew she was a Jehovah's Witness.  It was so sad!

Do you have a notice board or central place where everyone goes?  Maybe a coffee room or something like that?  Why not do what I did and get a really big card - like 12 inches tall or more - and write in large letters "To all my wonderful colleagues with best wishes for Christmas and the New Year," and your name?

Just a suggestion, but after a while, most people where I worked did the same as me and the wall was always covered in enormous 'to everyone' cards.  It looked great and no-one was offended.

It would be very nice to do.

What would Jesus do?  Has he commanded all of us to "Love they neighbor as thy self"?  Do you love ALL of you or just part of you?  Don't we all want to feel loved?  Come on, a Christmas card is just ink on paper... give out a card to everyone and show your love no matter what.

2019 THE CHRIST CHILD

So amazing to see the infant and child who 33 years later, would atone for the sins of the world. You can see that when the Wise Men bow, they realize that the prophecies are coming true. That they are looking into the toddler eyes of the God who is their only chance at being saved. It is so beautiful that the Creator of the world would assume such a humble state, and pay the price for our sins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uj5LRvDC20

Youtube thumbnail

It would be somewhat appreciated. Does that help?