Are bath and body work products bad for you?

I use a lot of perfumes and lotions from bath and body works, and I realize some perfumes containing alcohol can be harmful to your skin. But does anyone know if bath and body work products are the same or if they cause more long term damage to the skin?

i prefer to spray their body sprays on my clothes and it lasts just as long as it would do on skin - try this.

The amount of alcohol in many scented products evaporates before it can do anything and you aren't applying it to your face. My problem -and other people have the same problem - is that sharp chemical aldehyde based scent they use in almost all their fragrances. Aldehyde based scents can give many migraines. There's nothing worse than having a good day ruined by a sudden blinding migraine from  someone's stinky perfume. 

They're just the same as any other brand, but the best thing is they don't test on animals.

I’ve never tried them but