Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Is it ok to give my family gift cards for Christmas?

I have trouble each year trying to find gifts for them. Is it ok to give them gift cards and no wrapped up presents? How would you feel if you only got gift cards?

I should mention that all of them are over 21.

Favorite Answer

Yeah gift cards are great, don't feel bad. I love them 

Ot course!  I'm a great believe in gift cards.  They let the person get the gift they really want when they want to get it.  The card shows that you care & have them in your thoughts.  It also saves you a lot of time & trudging through stores crowded with people that are playing the DREADFUL "music."  If gift cards were used by all, it might even reduce the amount of homicide & family violence in the world.   

It's not the best thing but better than nothing.

I think it would beat being given useless rubbish that I don't really want and will only send to a charity shop in the New Year...

Gift cards are great

• In

I hate gift cards. That means I have to go shop at that particular store and there may not be anything I want there. If you can't take the time to put some thought into a gift then please don't bother to get me anything.

no its fine...........