so My boyfriend was looking at another girl, and the girl and her friends were looking at me and then presided to laugh at me what do i do?

I was mad because they would not stop. I had to step out. I am not the best-looking person and this girl was way better looking than me and skinner. I asked him calmly did you "look, look" at her, then he said I am afraid to answer this question. he said yes I was, I explained to him what I meant before he answered. I was not jealous but  

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Your boyfriend disrespected you, so he needs to know its not cool to be looking at other girls when you are with him. As for those jealous nits, I would just ignore them altogether unless they make a snide remark aimed at you.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I always tell my boyfriend he can look as long as he doesn't make it obvious, or as long as I don't catch him doing it (because even if I say I won't get mad, I'll still feel some type of way haha). There will always be eye candies "prettier"/"better looking" than you - don't let that phase you. Someone out there may be feeling that way towards you. Not sure why the girl and her friends were laughing, I would've just looked at them up and down and scoffed. 

• Ana
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

There’s not much you can do, that’s life. It’s normal for guys to look- even if you are equally attractive guys will still look because guys like variety. 

The only thing that was abnormal about this situation was the girl actually laughing at you to your face. You should’ve knocked her head in. Bet she’d stop laughing then, lol 

• 1 month ago

Did she have big knockers?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm not sure but I needed you to know that I am cooking some bacon while pondering this question

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.