Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 1 month ago

What to do if you have ugly feet?

I have a birth defect on both of my feet where the toe next to my pinky toe is missing a bone, so it appears much shorter and far back in comparison to my other toes. When I used to go to the pool, I noticed people would stare at my feet, some for a long time. I never wear sandals or flats because of my toe, but I really want to.  How can I go about this? Is there anything I can do? 

Just start wearing sandals or flats and just ignore them staring at your feet, and if they say something just tell them the birth defect if you are comfortable doing so. I wear sandals all the time in nice weather and on my right foot my second toe overlaps with my big toe and a former coworker wondered how I could walk with my toes like that. 

well I bet you could get injections / plastic surgery. that will be expensive. but should not matter. you are what you are. You are still a person.

• zeno

I have some birth defects so I'm making the

Best of it but I'm not having kids so my bad

DNA is not attached to future kids. Love is

Only having healthy kids without DNA problems.

I can't give kids a normal body without flaws

So I'm simply unable to have them. I'm asymmetrical and have loose joints that cause

Arthritis and other problems. So I'll make

The best of my life and enjoy what I can

Without passing my flaws on to anyone else.

I hope future generations get healthier with

Fewer health problems or DNA flaws.

I have ugly feet. To be honest, I think EVERYONE has ugly feet. Little toe aside, I’ve never seen someone’s feet and thought “She has nice feet. What a lucky girl.” I’ve never seen someone’s feet and thought “Hmm. Her toes are disproportioned.” I can’t recall even paying attention to someone’s feet in my life. And if someone is out there rating the attractiveness of people’s feet, then holy ****, that individual need something to do with their time because that’s weird. Wear flip flops all you want. If some weirdo says something about your feet, just say “My toe is short because I kicked so much *** that it couldn’t handle it. Now it’s all ****** up and I got a little toe to remind everyone not to **** with me.” Idk. 

Get a pink sewing thimble and extend your defectibe toe with it.

• Haha, I will try! Thanks for your answer!