Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

I am Polish and living in the US. How can I get rid of my racism ?

I am a Nationalist, I grew up in Poland which is very anti muslim (or was up until recently) and anti immigrant. Recently, I was at the mall and I saw a few white girls in interracial relationships and was completely disgusted by what I'd seen. I thought to myself that they must have no dad and why they hate their own skin and people so much. I am realizing my train of thought might be wrong but I know I would be beating blacks in the street if they came to Poland and started touching our women, and I'm not the only guy who feels this way. 

Favorite Answer

I'm taking this as a not troll question. 

Find fellow White tribesman here, try to find a woman and have White babies, if you can , above all, build community, so we can weather what's coming.

Never vote Democrat.

Don't get rid of it, embrace it, because you are absolutely correct. White people are being intentionally genocided at the very top by Jewish people. You see, Jews are behind most liberal movements. Did you know? Jews run Hollywood, The Federal Reserve, NBC, ABC, CNN, FOX? The US currently runs on Jewish values not white values. Always remember that and never forget your real enemy. 

• Rowan

Everyone came from Africa, the Jews are 97% European, race is a ridiculous concept for ridiculous people and nationalism is worse as it's more socially acceptable. I'm one thirty second Australian Aboriginal. Try doing a DNA test, it will give you some percentages of countries, then look up the percentages of races in those countries. You can't actually do it. Everyone is a unique DNA strain. 

Most people in the USA felt the same way until very recently. Most still do to be honest. It used to be way whiter here. Until like 10 years ago you never had to see blacks unless you were in the inner cities or the South. It was much better. I grew up in an 100% white town here and it was way better. I feel USA is getting ruined. Blacks and Curries started pouring in like 5 years ago.