Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

What's the point of low flow toilets if you have to flush twice as much?

I do not think flushing multiple times is about the flushing power being not strong enough......flushing multiple times in that scenario will lead to an overflow. If the toiled is clogged, flushing more does not unplug it.  If people flush multiple times it might be for other purposes like maybe getting rid of one dump to make room for other dumps or to get rid of the stink instead of letting it sit there and linger.  But why is the President of the USA talking about this? What in the world is going on?  PUTIN MUST CRYING HE IS LAUGHING SO MUCH AT THE USA.....

• PersianWhite2 months agoReport

With the low flow toilets, when you flush, it doesn't flush all the poop so you have to flush again. 

I have low flow toilets in my house and I very rarely have to flush more than once.  And you can still buy the old ones for your house if you insist. They are not illegal.

• Tasm

The president got the idea to complain about low flow toilets from an episode of King of Hill.

Bill Clinton thought it was a good idea so now we have to suffer.