I recently suggested that my girlfriend suck me off while I wear a condom so when I nut, she can keep sucking it. She got mad. Was I wrong?

My girlfriend doesn't suck dick until it explodes. Well, she never juiced mine but I'm sure she has in the past. She usually suck it for a few minutes then hand job it until I skeet on her chest. She says she doesn't want nut in her mouth. So I suggested (the question I asked) and she got pissed. I told her that it won't get in her mouth but in the condom but she was still turned off by it. And I eat a gang of pineapple so I'm sure my juice is delicious. Was I wrong for suggesting that?

• audrey

You try sucking on a mouth full of latex. You'll understand.

• Joel2 months agoReport

So Audrey, do you agree that it would be better for her to suck it without the condom and just juice it traditionally then spit? Talk to me Audrey. I got faith in your answer🤞

• ?

You must be extremely young, because your question isn't nearly as risqué as you seem to hope it is.

If this were real, the condom would have been a reasonable compromise to suggest, which wouldn't have meant your girlfriend wouldn't have the right not not like the idea and refuse to do this. 

• Suzy Q

Oh dear, you think that juvenile stuff was 'speaking in adult'? That's adorable. It's like watching a 12 year old say 'poot' and then looking around to see if everybody heard them use that grown-up cuss word.

Pineapple doesn't actually do anything dude. You're not wrong for suggesting it, but she has a right to feel whatever she feels about it.

• Joel2 months agoReport

Good point