i put my iphone6 in a microwave and i couldn't switch it on. any suggestions to switch it on again?
- Anonymous2 months ago
- spacemissingLv 72 months ago
Even a fraction of a second of exposure to strong microwave energy
will totally ruin a cell phone or anything else that has delicate electronics in it.
- 2 months ago
First off, I'm really sorry for your loss, and second, it's not very efficient to reapair it because it easily could've damaged the whole phone, battery, screen and other things. It's just not worth it. You would be better off buying a new phone, it's a 4 year old phone, so yeah, just buy a new one.