Should I rent a Hotel/Motel for a couple days when I'm angry at my parents and want to be left alone?

So I can avoid taking my anger on my parents and be away from them and somewhere to cool off.

• audrey
    Favorite Answer

If you can afford it, that's a good idea. BUT if you can afford that, start looking for a cheap place to live and move out.

• Foofa

If you're old enough to rent a hotel room you probably shouldn't be living with your parents at all.

sure,if youre old enough, or if youre over 18 just move out

No, they'll throw you out permanently if they think you got some place else to live.

But imagine if they get you mad everyday. You’re basically living in a hotel lmao

Praying for your Bank Account lol

Definitely a huge waste of money but yeah I guess do it if you absolutely have to, it’d be cheaper to stay at a cheap one room Airbnb for $40 a night or much cheaper still to stay with anyone you know