Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Did you know Canada is so liberal that thieves are breaking into police compounds to steal bikes?

You can have a massive criminal record and if you get caught stealing, even from the police, all you have to do is go to jail for 1 night (13 hours). Oh Canada. 

In Canada the police never shoot anyone. A few years back a Chinese immigrant cut a random teenagers head off on a bus and was eating the face and the police stood there watching him disrespect the body for several hours.  Some homeowners have shot criminals attacking them on their own property and they are the ones who got charged. It’s a very liberal place here.

thats not a very canadian thing to do

• NONAME

Well I'll be damned

No I did not know that and since I live in Canada one would logically think that I would be aware of that.  Well the story about the beheading is true there was not logic in shooting a person to protect someone who was already dead and no others remained on the bus.

And the story regarding the bike does not have anything to do with any time the person may serve, it just states that he was held overnight and charged the next day.

In the US, you'd be shot until nothing was left but a paste of bodily fluids.