Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Will a Trump Vs Biden election provide the most entertainment value, which is the best reason to put Biden up there?

Update:

Don't count Biden out in a verbal exchange with Trump.

Update 2:

I'm not a liberal, I'm just sure Trump Vs Biden would be great theatre. What's it matter, we're in Clown World?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Tepee
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It would be entertaining because Trump would make Biden a drooling idiot in any debate.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Yavan
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Any candidate has a big lead on Trump:

''At least I'm not a traitor!''

is a heck of campaign slogan.

If the Democrats go with Taylor Swift, that's good enough for me. At least I feel comfortable with the idea she can sit still and not commit a crime for well… at least a few hours… probably weeks, or even months...

A cute spokesperson?

Still miles above what we have now.

I would also prefer Weird Al Yankovic, Sylvester Stallone, Cindy Lauper, Jack Nicklaus, Dolly Parton, and many people who don't have to be famous.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

biden just said on camera, that he likes it when little kids stroke his hairy legs that turn blonde in the sunlight, and likes it when children jump in his lap.

I guess it shouldn't be a shock to me, that the left would see that as "entertainment".  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Biden and son should be arrested.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

He has trouble spitting out a single coherent sentence. If Biden is nominated, then my god it's going to be hilarious seeing Trump pummel him into submission over the weird things he's said. Biden can't even debate a single democrat without embarrassing himself. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.