Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

I rlly like my guy friend, I don't think he knows still, I wanna know what he thinks, and get him to like me back. How do I do that?

So .... I've like liked this guy for a while, he's one of my like closest guy friends. I've known him since the beginning of last year, and we've been friends since. I've liked him for a year, but nothing's ever happened because I'm not really obvious about it. But recently, I feel like I've started to like really really like him, and I feel like I shouldn't because I don't wanna ruin our relationship. But everyday I like like him more, and I don't know what to do. I don't feel like I have no chance at all, but I don't really believe I do either because he's like the person everyone likes. Also, I'm kinda friends with his ex, and she's been like jealous(?) of me because she's been saying that she thinks he likes me and like that he looks at me and stuff at events. I feel like he might think of me just as friends, but I feel like there's a chance that there's more. We do act different then we did last year, because we were in dif groups for a while then rejoined later on. We used to be kinda just like only close friends, but I don't know it's like different now. He acts differently towards me than his guy friends, I feel like his voice kinda changes and his attitude(?) changes. I don't know what to do, and I don't know how to figure out if he likes me or like to get him to like me back.

I think the best way of conveying your interest is by showing him rather than telling him. Hence, what I think you should do is to drop hints to this guy that suggest a more meaningful attraction by asking him questions that will get him to ask you out. That sort of approach is really attractive to a guy as it shows him that you are interested in connecting on an emotional level. Additionally, if you feel that he needs further encouragement, you could try doing things like complimenting him and talking about fun places that you would like to go to with him. I really hope that this helps :)

Source(s): Would you say that this guy is confident around you or does he seem a little shy?