Ibredd
Ibredd asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Do you think it is time we returned to the 5 gal flush toilet?

One where you only have to flush once, which also helps keep your sewer line open 

• NONAME
    Favorite Answer

Yes . The other toilet sucks! Have to flush it multiple times

If you eat more greens and citrus and stop listening to Dotard you'll find things will  be less full of ****.

5 gallon is a lot. There are probably better designs than the old 5 gallon, and use less water. The 3 or 3.5 gallon was a good design and used enough water to keep the pipes clean. In our house, my husband has a 3.5 gallon commode on the far end of the sewer pipe, because a couple of the commodes further down are the too small ones. It seems to keep the pipe washed out.

• Sky

Nah....4 gallons is adequate.  You can conserve a lot of water by peeing in the yard.

No dear, the water biII is too expensive where I live. Just eat more fiber to get soft poop and you'll be fine. 

• Yavan

President Trump, 73 years old, is taking his lessons in populism from old King of the Hill episodes.

Meanwhile, the right wing continue worshipping this man.

Which, I must admit, is the Mozart of crime. I admit that's impressive, but it's not a good thing.

Yes. I am not a fan of the Bill Clinton toilets.