Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why does a Democrat president always have to clean up a republican president's mess, then get blamed for the mess?

Bush recession 2007.

Obama assumes office in 2009 - instantly gets blamed for the recession.

Obama propels us to the best economy ever by the end of his 8 years.

8 years later a Republican replaces the Democrat and gets full credit for the economy he inherited.

Are Republicunts REALLY this imbecilic?

Update:

Wow! I sure am triggering you conservatives. LOL - so much that you're now using sockpuppets to downvote the only liberal answer on this thread. Not mathematically possible given the answer-rating ratio.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Republicans have demonstrated for at least the last 40 years that their "voodoo economics" (a.k.a. "trickle down economics", a.k.a. "Reaganomics") produces nothing but economic ruin and worldwide economic depressions.  Why people vote for Republicans is completely beyond most of us.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Lol "that which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence" as liberal wet dreams 

• James
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

The OP furnished evidence.  LOL, indeed.  We're all left laughing at you, Boris.

Lv 5
    1 month ago

If you think the recession was caused by GW Bush's policies, you know less than nothing about economics. 

I say "less than nothing" because, aside from have absolutely no factual basis in your assumptions re the recession, you add to that your political bias which is pure emotion (read: anti-logic).

I'll give you a break here. Watch a movie called "The Big Short". It explains the primary drivers of the recession beautifully in ways even people whose knowledge of economics is basically a vacuum can understand. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

LOL, you’re so silly 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Do you seriously think that presidents have control over the business cycle?

• ...Show all comments
    • James
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Wow, too bad you just let everybody know a) how ignorant you are, b) that you have no evidence to refute my point and c) that you're a typical Trump toadie who, when out of facts, resorts to personal attacks.  LOL!!  Get over it.  This isn't about me.  Now, would you like to talk about tariffs?

• 1 month ago

Even the democrats at NBC admitted this is Trump's economy. But if you disagree i'll be more than happy to listen to what the democrats have contributed to this economy?

• humpty
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Hypocrisy allows them to complain about the results of their own deeds, and projection enables them to blame it on others.

• The I must have triggered a CONservative so much that he/she is using multiple accounts to downvote you. ROFL!

• Daddio
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The "Bush" recession was caused by Dem housing policies 

Obama said the current economic growth was impossible. It was caused by Trump's policy changes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.