Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Trump has done very little for Russia. He's done huge things for Israel and the wealthiest Jews who openly brag that they can steer the...?

...MSM. I'm not talking about the Jews your kids go to school with or who you meet at Kroger. 

.

<< QUESTION >> ===> Doesn't it seem kind of suspicious how much focus there has been on Russia yet none on the extremely wealthy elite Jews who control entertainment and print media? 

.

holocaust victims wouldn't do that

• .
      1 month agoReport

...it's a really weak effort to show any semblance of devotion to the ancestors who suffered to give them what they have. 

usually secular jews like soros and others like him control vast aspects of the media. and they're not gonna point the finger to themselves and say "look what we're doing!". that's why you don't see this in print. They're also ready to call on their cronies and shout racism if anybody brings this to light. I forget the name of the anchor/sports commentator, (got fired) Gibson (almost lost his spot in Hollywood until he apologized), etc. 

• .
      1 month agoReport

There are myriad examples like that. I've seen it all through the years since I started paying attention in the late 70's