zman492 asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Do you, as an individual, believe you are not intelligent enough to figure out how to go over, under, through or around a boarder wall?

I understand you you might be caught, but you might be caught if there is not a wall.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

A wall much like any other barrier is there to slow down the person attempting to gain entry and give the person defending a better chance of stopping them.

Even in the middle ages a wall around a city or castle would slow down the person that is trying to get in.

But it took people defending it to finally stop them.

So a border wall would slow down illegal immigrants and drug traffickers making it easier for the border patrol to capture them.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Apparently a $75 rechargeable circular saw and a $25 steel cutting blade will do it.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Well sh!t I didn't think of that!  We may as well remove police patrols, and security cameras from everywhere because after all if you're not smart enough to get away with a crime with those things in place you were going to get caught without them anyway so let's remove them......

For someone whose post is about intelligence.....you're pretty f*cking stupid. 

• Daddio
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

A wall makes it much harder and leaves more time to catch illegals crossing

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

a boarder wall only keeps out boarders. 

if boarders pay their rent, there's no need for a wall.

oh... you mean "borders"...

• zman492
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Thanks for pointing out my spelling error, without all the insults some would add.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.