Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Is it normal that I am happy not to see my boyfriend? It been two weeks already. ?

So I been in a new relationship for about three months. I don’t expect him to change even though I didn’t fully know what I was getting myself into. I don’t know if the way I’m feeling is normal because I never felt this way before. Usually, in a relationship, I miss my partner and I get sad when I don’t get to see him. But In this relationship, I’m happier not seeing him. Like if it doesn’t matter as much to me. It challenging for us to go out because I feel like he make it impossible. He always either cancel on me or show up over an hour later every time. A few times been over two to four hours late. Plus he always make the plans or want to say that he want to see me. I never would say let go out or do this or that. I find it hard for me to say something even though there are things that I would like to do and I do want to go out but it is never fully planned out and it seem impossible to make it happen. Meaning he always late, the earliest being 10pm when the date is not cancel. The time is last minute, trying to do something is last minute. Everything is arrange as last minute which is annoying because I’m a planner.  And he never once stick with it. I always said that I don’t mind meeting him halfway or going to him but he always want to pick me up. Also I have a child. Imagine trying to get a babysitter while dealing with all this. 

it's normal if he's acting as you describe. I wouldn't want to see him either.

According to your situation i think its normal