Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Does he just want company?

I have been running into a guy frequently on my college campus, and we have met previously met at a friend's parties. Since then, we have been waving/saying hi, and smiling whenever we see each other. We would chat briefly every now and then.

Now, yesterday, he asked to eat lunch with me when I was eating lunch on my own in the cafeteria. We don't know each other well, so we tried to get to know each other but there were few awkward pauses.

He is in the class above me, and he had no reason to sit with me because there were other spots, and we barely know each other. Is he just trying to be polite/ nice or is he interested in more than friendship? What do u think? Does he just think that I am a nice person?

Favorite Answer

I would say that this guy likes you! Perhaps this guy is a little unsure how you feel about him and is maybe waiting for you to reach out to him. What I would do is to text him and try and stimulate conversation. What you want to do is to give this guy some hints that you are interested and want him to make a move on you. Remember, guys often rely on getting these sorts of hints to guide them and let them know how you are feeling so that they know whether or not to make a move on you. Therefore, what I would do is ask him questions that will get him to reveal his personality! That sort of approach is really attractive to a guy as it shows him that you would like to connect on a personal level! I really hope this helps :)

Source(s): What was it that caused the awkward pauses? Does this guy seem nervous when it comes to talking to you? :)