Are guys weirded out by a girl who hasn’t kissed anyone/done anything yet going into freshman year of COLLEGE? HONEST ANSWERS PLEASE?

OKAY SORRY THIS IS LONG  BUT I’m a senior in high school right now and feel i won’t be getting any action this year based on my social status and my own insecurities lol so that’s why the question is asking about college. anyways, i have always been super insecure about my body and was 240 pounds but am now 165 yet still, if not more, super insecure. my boobs are pretty big but weighed down a lot and i have loose skin on my legs and stomach arms..you name it. I’m always worried about my body and have never put myself out there to hu with a guy. not to sound conceded but I am pretty (my face,hair) and get compliments a lot and i see guys looking at me sometimes or even hitting on me but i am just so insecure because of my gross body and haven’t even allowed myself to kiss a guy because i’m so scared. and now that i’m going to college in the fall i’m even more scared because i’ll have zero experience. sorry this is so long but if you were a guy and heard a girl you were interested in hadn’t even kissed anyone yet would you feel less likely to want to hu with her? and BONUS QUESTION if you did hu w me and you saw my saggy *** lower abdamon would you no longer feel attracted? lol. i really need honest answers especially from males. thanks for reading if you did :)

• Tepee

First, there is no reason why you should reveal your inexperience to anyone until you feel you can trust them. Second, those around you know of your past size and may be prejudiced by it. Third, you have time to ''tone' your body before you get to college so don't allow irrational fears make you feel inferior. Fourth, Just be pleasant to everyone you meet to help their first impressions of you be favorable and the rest will take care of itself. I wish you the best of luck.

Sex should always be the last thing. It's better to be friends first before sex. We're humans not animals in the forest

• brianne1 month agoReport

i never said sex

People lie about sex, please don't think you are one of the only virgins in your school! There are plenty of other virgins, both male and female, in your high school and in college and all over the land. Why not work on you, on how you feel about yourself and your body, for awhile until you feel better about it? Let your focus be on school and your community and stick that longing for romance in a back drawer until you are more ready for it or just get hit over the head with that magical dust that makes us all act crazy. Duck!