Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Won't it be fun to see Trump perp-walked out of the White House in handcuffs when he loses the election?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Brian
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

It'd be more fun to see Rush and Sean whine about it.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

I don’t think it’s quite going to be like that. Presumably when he leaves office in January of whatever year, he will be at the new president’s inauguration when he stops being president.

• 1 month ago

I'd prefer to see Trump removed from office by the Senate,  (Yeah, I know...)

• Presidents don't leave office immediately after the election, their last day is January 20 following the election.

• Andy C
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

So...perp walk then. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ian
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I will rejoice!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You are still so gay.

• Andy C
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

I was wondering how long it would take for the sophomoric comment to appear...

• 1 month ago

LOL yes! Even if he gets re-elected, he's scared of the fact that he'll have to leave the White House one day. The power has gotten to his freaking head. 

• mac
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i could say..dont forget to collect them lib tears  when he is re-elected and sell them on ebay...but i realy dont care about politics,our system is full corruption on both partys..both are a cancer

• He;ll be dragged out kicking and screaming.

• 1 month ago

You don't leave the White House in handcuffs when you lose an election. First he would lose, then weeks or months later he could be indicted and face a "perp walk". But it's not going to be out of the White House.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.