What spiritual lessons can be learned from Yahoo! Answers R&S?
- NousLv 72 months ago
Christian intolerance, hatred, bigotry, homophobia and persecution posted by Christians towards others is why Christianity is being destroyed so fast!!
No other religion is so hateful towards others!
So try and find a Christian post about a loving god on here! Almost certainly impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!
Try another - try and find a Christian post that is not intolerant, hateful, bigoted, homophobic or persecuting! Again, probably impossible!
GO ON TRY IT AND LEARN WHAT A NASTY RELIGION CHRISTIANS HAVE TURNED IT INTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- M JohnsonLv 62 months ago
Every religion isn't willing to acknowledge others as being true, and denominations within religions often do the same, but atheists are a common foe with no beliefs, so we believers can band together on something.
- DuckLv 72 months ago
Some trolls have no souls.
- CrustyCurmudgeonLv 72 months ago
1. Evangelical atheists are a real thing.
2. Belief and fact are of equal value to some members.
3. Challenging proof of a negative is common.
4. Providing proof of a negative is impossible.
5. People under age 13 commonly opine here.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 2 months ago
Feed the troll, or starve the troll. There is no difference.
- Anonymous2 months ago
I learned TIRH stands for This is religious howSource(s): I didn’t know that before
- 2 months ago
No one is who they pretend to be.
- El Nerdo LocoLv 72 months ago
Sometimes real enlightenment doesn't come from gurus who know all the answers and give excellent sources, but from simply giving up and not giving a damn anymore.