Why do you post silly questions in R&S that have nothing to do with either R or S?
Like I just did there.
- DuckLv 71 month ago
A few reasons:
(1) To pass the time because you're suffering from insomnia.
(2) There's a blocker for source code you're writing.
(3) Your code is compiling.
(4) Sometimes you get clever and funny answers.
- GentileLv 71 month ago
I don't i have not placed a question on R&S for over four years. i just answer now when i feel the need to answer. Thanks for the question.
- EverardLv 61 month ago
I don't ask questions.
- 1 month ago
I actually do not.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- ElleLv 61 month ago
I don't, in fact I'm hardly ever on here anymore.
- El Nerdo LocoLv 71 month ago
Spiritually speaking, isn't Mr. Bluelight's answer extraordinarily fitting?
- Mr. BluelightLv 71 month ago
You mean "R" and "S" mean something?