sanya asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

Does mother in-law have a problem with me ?

I’m an unemployed mother I live with my child father and his mother for 6 years now I didn’t work year 2019 because I wasn’t in the country for some time but straight to the point anytime my daughter grandmother comes in the house she always finds something to complain about even saying how dirty her place is when in reality it’s really not as what she makes it seems cause my daughter goes to school so u know she hardly home during the day and I’m hardly home either cause I always come home around 1pm then go get my daughter at three but this lady keeps finding faults at home and then said in an argument one day that she and her son is not here everyday I am so I’m supposed to clean the house now if you go to work everyday and come home eat sleep **** that means your home everyday so why do I have to be the one to clean the house everyday now tell me isn’t she taking me for a maid knowing that her son also pays rent for both of us and I ain’t obligated to do everything in her house 

• Foofa

Sounds like it. But just because you're paying rent doesn't mean this is a hotel and you can expect someone else to clean up after you. You probably should be helping out more around the house. You should also be trying to find a way for you, your partner and your child to move out on your own so you don't have to hear this every day.

She sounds like a Narcissist female

i would tell her if she dont like it she can find another place to stay