pikachu asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 months ago

How do I convince my parents to let me play football in 12th grade?

Just got cut from basketball for the third year in a row, and I wanna play at least one sport i like. I know for a fact i will make the football team if i did tryout

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Have a talk with them about it.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Everyone makes the football team however the chance of a senior, with absolutely no experience and knowing nothing about how to play any position, getting play a down is 1%.

• Cu Tie
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Okay then, explain why in fall 2007, Krizhka Cuenta as a first year football playing high school senior from Merion Mercy Academy outrushed star running back Carlton Koonce during his junior season, after rushing for 900 yards during his sophomore season in 2006?

• 2 months ago

Call children's services. Tell them your parents are pimping you out to sailors. Children's services will arrest them and put you in a foster home where the foster parents probably will allow you to play football. 

• Cu Tie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I highly encourage you to try out for your high school football team next season.

Remember, the best way to prove yourself is through actions, not words. My best advice for you is to work hard and perform very well in practice every day. In addition, what you need to do during the next 8 months is eat healthy, exercise by doing weight lifting, and either jogging or going for a long run every day. If you do these things, you will get faster, stronger, and into better shape, which will greatly improve your chances of convincing your parents to let you to try out for your high school football team next season.

By the way, your chances of playing college football depend on your performance in football during your senior year of high school. If you perform very well in football next season, you will greatly improve your chances of getting recruited to play for a college football program.

Source(s): My sister played her only year of football during her senior year of high school :)
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

In football it is necessary to take repeated violent hits to the cranium.  This can lead to brain damage and severe retardation later in life.  Joe Biden is the perfect example of this.  He is now a functional idiot.

• Bob
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

What is your excuse?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.