Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

why are so many middle aged childless single feminist women so miserable and depressed?

Update:

I had a lot of coworkers like this, they always have anxiety and depression issues takin meds, many also come off as miserable as well. they still talk about women's rights all the time as well 

Update 2:

do you think if they got away from their feminist phase in their young adulthood and just relaxed a little. they would find a man and have kids and live happier lives? 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Fusion
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Probably because they live in a patriarchy or that's what they say at least. 

It must be a rough life to take on the patriarchy and lose. They come back from the war against patriarchy unharmed (excluding the harm they caused to themselves) and just have decades of their life left to think about their loss against a harmless opponent.

• Login to reply the answers
  • liz
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Is that true for feminist women any more than non-feminist women?  Depression is a problem for women in general. Not that you care, OP.

I should say, it’s a problem for men too.  But really this question is using depression as a means to have a go at feminists in particular.  And you, OP,  aren’t interested either way. Hey-ho

• 2 months ago

It's because they are not getting any d!cks to suc*k.

• 2 months ago

They aren't. That describes several of my friends and they're not depressed at all.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Most people with children and relationships are miserable too

• 2 months ago

I think if they found men who respected them as human beings (not you going by this question), who helped them recover from the anxiety and depression than maybe they wouldn't seem so miserable. 

• Bill
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

But studies show that their rhetoric of how they wish to be treated and how they actually wish to treated are not the same. For example, a lot of feminists are openly against chivalry and yet studies show that that like other women feminists actually prefer men that use chivalry towards them. 

• 2 months ago

You answered your own question in your question.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because 90% of their co-workers are middle aged Incels pining over Billie Eilish but still living at home with mommy and daddy. That is depressing. 

• 2 months ago

Perhaps they are only miserable and depressed around you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.