Kia asked in PetsCats · 1 month ago

can anyone tell me what’s wrong with my cat?

i adopted a cat from the shelter a couple days ago and he’s the friendliest guy. he’s extremely clingy and he was a stray when he was brought into the shelter and when i brought him home he had been recently neutered. but he seems really sick. i think he has pink eye, his eyes have water constantly running from them, he sneezes and shakes his head quite often and whenever i lift him he trembles. he’s very small (i noticed his rib cage) and he hardly eats or drinks. when he does eat he poops and i became horrified because there was blood in his stool. i’m taking him to a vet on monday but i just want to hear what you guys think could be wrong with him?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

People are ALWAYS taking their very ill animals to the vet TOMORROW on this site. Your cat will probably be dead before tomorrow, so.... saved yourself some money there, which I'm guessing is your main priority

• Kia1 month agoReport

bc that’s when the next available appointment is, use your blues clues

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

How can we know what's wrong with him? Why are you waiting till Monday to get him to the vet???

• 1 month ago

It sounds like he is extremely malnourished and it also sounds like he has severe allergies. It’s good you are taking him to the vet. Make sure you get him all checked out 

• patty
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

he sounds very sick, can't u go to an emergency vet or one that opens on the week end.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.