Do you have personal animosity towards any specific user here in the Politics section? If so, who and why?

• Favorite Answer

Yeah..

AllWhitePeopleAreRacist , Avalon

Probably the 2 dumbest people I've ever come across.

Yes. At first, when I was favoring his husband over him on the issue of what they should name their child, I feared it might be due to his sexual orientation, but then I realizedthey were the same sexual orientation, so that wasn't why. It was because he had said he was going to sell food that hadn't been kept at the proper temperature, from a food cart "like a pirate", in violation of the Los Angeles health code, even though children could get food poisoning and might die, and because he had unjustly made disparaging remarks about adopted children (the level of prejudice coming from a victim of prejudice was ironic), and a lot of other reasons, including being less than completely truthful.

• Sally

Yes, Raisin Caine, because he is so hateful and lies so much.

That goddamn Desolate guy...

• Henry1 month agoReport

You bastard!!

Mr. Smartypants.

That Jew is very good at inciting antisemitism.

He has one track mind and obsession with white people becoming demographically replaced in all countries.

• No, can't blame others for being idiots

No, unless its repeated spam questions.  

🤗 Of course, not. I talk shxt to shxt talkers.

We block each other and then find ways around each others blocks to respond in heated debates.

Win win.

But they cheat and thumb me down when they're triggered with multiple accts. 😄 Another ego boost knowing I get under their skin. ✊😘

Source(s): The village crazy lady. 🤗
  • Sam

No.

I don't hate Trump supporters.

I pray for them,

that they will open their eyes and see the light. 

I have blocked all the Trump trolls, like Justin Thyme and Ninefinger. Because they only spread lies and never have anything substantial and factual to contribute.