Reene asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Umm my mom caught me masturbating i think?

Umm my mom caught me masturbating i think? Im an 18 year old woman n that happened when i was lying on the bed fully clothed n just rubbin the edge of the pillow against me. Im embarrassed when she opens then closed the door tight which is not she would usually do (closing the door tight) Idk what i should do n for asian n non asian parents out there what do you think?

Update:

Asian woman*

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Iambi
    Lv 4
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't worry about most young women and older women do it including your mom. I know mine does it.Just lock your door next time and enjoy!

• ...Show all comments
    • Kendall
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

lambi has similar sexual needs and her thinking is like mine- very open, honest. I have gone full throttle with you, too. I am flexible, but I can be here as much for you as lambi, or even MissA. I've tried telling you I am still available for you. I lose track on here. lambi has questions, too.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don't know what to say except SO WHAT.

• 2 months ago

Beats having your girlfriend's father walking in on her giving you head....

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Most of asian societies and cultures still believe that masturbation will cause loss of virginity and bring a bad name for family.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Stop worrying, Mom mašturbates too

• Kendall
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

Thanx, Kayleen. You're right.

• MissA
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yeah. “Asian.” There no cultural or personal differences in that continent of billions of people and hundreds of faiths, y’all are totally alike

• Reene2 months agoReport

Sarcasm? 

• 2 months ago

Hey she may have done it herself, masturbation is not something new, it been done for ages but I don't know about Asian women. At least she left you alone and you aren't for sure she caught you so are you going to ask her  if she did, I think not, or just let it slide on by?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.