How much longer will the mainstream media censor conservatives and lie about us? Will it take constant lawsuits to stop their defamations?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

They may never stop. Remember, these are people who believe the ends justify the means and never learn from their mistakes.

• ...Show all comments
    • sarita m1 month agoReport

It's the minority who are the leftists controlling ALL communication.  Just like in N*zi Germany, where all methods of communication consisted of propaganda in favor of the N*zi Party, censorship of any views that opposed it, and disinformation.  We're watching the leftists do it again.  

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

The facts are the facts. Cons are corrupt humans. They support a criminal president. They don't understand or believe in global warming. They support corporations over regular American citizens. The mainstream media (aka 'the press') takes an oath of truth. And if you don't like the truth, maybe it's time to take a self assessment.

Your insane answer is exactly the reason why I RAN from the Democrats and switched to Republican.  Thanks for reminding me!  Your lies flow from your lips faster than the Niagara Gorge.  That's what I was when I graduated from university, and the brainwashing lasted me over a decade.  

• Ian
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

There is more to this issue than you will believe. The saddest thing is that only after they have died do conservatives discover how wrong they are! Being a conservative, you are unable to gain anything from this life.

Ian, that's very sweet that you continue to delude yourself, but I was a leftist from the time I graduated from university (where I got a full leftist brainwashing) to the time of Obama's second term, when I was healed.  I wouldn't vote for a leftist if you begged me on your knees and paid me.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Like gun owners, the press needs to be licensed and vetted.

The press can be licensed, by state and federal government just as are the Broadcast systems.

If "... shall not be infringed." can be ignored there should be no problem with licensing the "reporters", "broadcast opinions", and "news readers".

I think the mainstream media needs to be sued every time they defame a conservative.  That's what I would do as a conservative if I were defamed.  Time to bring the a-hs down.  I believe they're all owned by the same 2 or 3 globalist-leftist companies.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • JonZ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

When you stop making up lies just to condemn anyone who disagrees with you! Until then you can stay on Fox News, One Amerika News and Blaze!

Listen, I was a Democrat from college to the present.  I wouldn't vote for a Democrat now for a million dollars.  I'm no longer brainwashed to believe the globalist-leftists.  I now campaign for Republicans, vote for Trump, and understand that you leftists are traitors.  

• 1 month ago

It's hilarious that conservatives attacked the Fairness Doctrine and Net Neutrality, then get butthurt over the result.

Go away little snowflake.

• ...Show all comments
    • skeptik
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

I'm not a "leftist."

And no one except your fellow Trumpsuckers believes you ever were either.

• sam
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Fox news over there>>>>>>>>>>

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.