Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Good comebacks against locker room talk?

I’m in a club at my University that revolves around cars. We use GroupMe to communicate and what not. However, tonight a debate about **** over *** broke out and it has made me and a few of the other females in it highly uncomfortable. I’m sorry, but please don’t have that locker room chat in a public group chat with girls in it. I’m a conservative and almost always keep my mouth shut during situations like this, but before the whole me too movement broke out I was sexually assaulted. I don’t think something has made me this upset before, was wondering if anyone had any good/ witty comebacks I could post in the chat just to make others aware that what they’re doing isn’t really okay... most of the kids in their are losers anyways that thing a modified Mini van is “cool”. 

• glcang

If you want to be heard , you don’t need a ‘comeback’ . I think you need to speak clearly and sincerely about what you find offensive to the parties involved without apologies or treating of any kind. Try like “ please don’t discuss these things in front of us , we find it vulgar and offensive’ 

• Kenny

"tonight a debate about **** over *** broke out" Looks like you are a potty mouth too . 

• Kenny
      1 month agoReport

OK a comeback .  When you were born the doctor looked at you and the afterbirth and said ah twins .